First Aid equipment and first aid trained personnel at the workplace are requirements of Health & Safety law. In emergencies, Emergency First Aiders can act to prevent situations becoming major issues and can limit potential sick leave through prompt action.
* State the role of the Emergency Aider
* Cary out a primary survey
* To place an unconscious casualty into the recovery position
* Carry out effective rescue breathing
* Carry out effective CPR
* Recoginse and deal with Minor & major cases of bleeding
* Deal and manage with shock